《罗马假日》是一部经典的浪漫爱情电影,其中包含了许多令人难忘的经典语句。以下是一些中英文的经典语句:
Joe Bradley: "You should always wear my clothes."
乔·布拉德雷: "你应该一直穿着我的衣服。"
Princess Ann: "It seems I do."
安娜公主: "看起来我就是这么做的。"
Princess Ann: "I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear too."
安娜公主: "我讨厌这件睡裙。我讨厌我的所有的睡裙,并且讨厌我的所有的内衣裤。"
Countess: "My dear, you have lovely things."
女伯爵: "亲爱的,你有一些可爱的东西。"
Princess Ann: "But I'm not two hundred years old. Why can't I sleep in pajamas?"
安娜公主: "但我不是两百岁了。为什么我不能穿着宽长裤睡觉呢?"
Countess: "Pajamas? Wide trousers?"
女伯爵: "宽长裤?"
Princess Ann: "Just the top part."
安娜公主: "就是上面的部分。"
Princess Ann: "I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there and turn. You must stay in the car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you."
安娜公主: "我现在不得不离开你。我要去那个角落并且转弯。你必须留在车内并且开车走。答应我不要看我走过那个角落。只要开走并且让我留下就像我离开你。"
Joe Bradley: "Well, life isn't always what one likes, is it?"
乔·布拉德雷: "嗯,人生不会尽如人意,不是吗?"
Princess Ann: "Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live."
安娜公主: "每一个城市都有其独特之处,令人难忘。这很难说,罗马!不管怎么说,就是罗马。我将会永生永世珍惜我访问此地留下的回忆。我死后还会听见你的声音,我在墓中的灵魂依然欢欣。"
这些经典语句不仅展现了电影中的人物性格和情感,也反映了电影所传达的主题和价值观。希望这些语句能让你更好地理解和欣赏《罗马假日》这部电影。